Ride For Refuge is a fantastically fun, family-friendly bike-a-thon raising support for the displaced, vulnerable, and exploited. Stand as One Ministry works in Malawi, Africa where malnutrition is widespread and nearly half of all children under five have stunted growth and development. Your participation in this ride will help us deliver nutritious meals and high-protein soymilk for young children.
- Feed 5,000 children each day a nutritious meal with a cup of soy milk
- Provide social enterprise through the soymilk factory and business opportunities for farmers
- Install a bicycle powered water system
- Establish a second soy milk factory and develop a processing plant for our meal program
- Provide education to aged-out orphans in sustainable farming methods
You can find your nearest Ride For Refuge location here.
October 3rd, 2015 (check your ride location for starting time).
For more about this event please email: email@example.com